Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Great Catnip Heist

For years I have had dreams of growing giant sweeping beds of "Nepeta" or otherwise known as catmint or catnip.  It will grow really tall and has pretty purple flower spikes that last for a while.Last year My Mom gave me some to add to my new flowerbed. I was already to plant it and discovered this

My sweet innocent housecat Reeses somehow managed to climb into the back of the truck to investigate what that alluring smell was.
She just wanted to rub its intoxicating scent on her fur for a minute and then she was gonna let me plant it

OOPS! accidently knocked it over ... It was an accident..Right?


Oh look she took it out of the pot so it would be easier for me to plant, such a sweet girl

Just as I was about to reach in and pick it up I got this look....


NO!! Its Mine!! all Mine!!!! SO yummy!! Touch this nip and Im gonna use you for a scratching post!!


There's no arguing with a cat who's under the influence of nip..


Maybe Ill try again this year, though it will have to be surrounded by a really high fence and a few guard dogs to keep this kitty cat out.

She sure looks happy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...