Monday, May 2, 2011

Ghost Of A Garden

I love photos. Such a great way to remember times in your life. I was smart enough to document all my hard work over the years at our rented farmhouse. Im so greatful now to be able to look back at these photos and still feel the happiness that my little garden brought to me over the years. Even though we didnt own the house where this garden was planted I didnt let that stop me from doing what I love. I just made sure to do things in a way where  everything would be removable being that I wished for my own farmhouse someday. This garden is now a ghost, just a memory as it was lovingly dug up and transplanted to my parents garden a year before we finally bought our own home. As I find myself now starting a new garden I cant help but think of my very first flower bed and how over the years it kept growing . If you are a fellow gardener then you will know exactly what I mean . My little garden taught me so much over the years and provided me with endless hours of relaxation . I hope to be able to have that again someday and this time it will be forever.
Here is a video of my Garden and pond
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...