Friday, May 6, 2011

In Love With A Tree ??

This is the first year I have been able to see our crabapple tree all in bloom!! Im not sure what type it is as it was planted before we purchased our farm but boy is it beautiful!! I wonder if the person who planted it had  dreams of what it would look like someday when it was grown up . I wonder if they planned for it to be seen  perfectly from the kitchen window. I wonder if they knew how many bees would be stealing that sweet pollen and I wonder if they knew just how absolutely gorgeous its pink flowers would look against the backdrop of the bright blue sky. I wonder if they meant to plant it so that the front porch almost makes a perfect frame for it when you are relaxing there.I wonder if they loved trees as much as I do and if they also layed in the grass underneath it and breathed in its intoxicating scent. To whomever you are I can"t thank you enough for choosing such a beautiful tree. I think Im in love with it.... 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...