Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Taffy Apple Salad Recipe

This salad is so delicious and super easy! I make this on pretty much every special occasion. Last time we had it was on Halloween and I served it in my favorite spider bowl. My Grandma and I have been known to eat if for breakfast.Ill will be making this later on today to take tommorow to our family Thanksgiving dinner. Give it a try its even better the next day.

FAVORITE TAFFY APPLE SALAD

1TBS FLOUR
1/2 C SUGAR
1 EGG BEATEN
2TSP VINEGAR
1(8OZ) CAN OF CRUSHED PINEAPPLE AND JUICE
1(8OZ) COOL WHIP
3 C CHOPPED APPLES ( I LIKE TO USE HONEYCRISP OR SWEETANGO)
1 C SALTED PEANUTS

In a saucepan ,combine flour , sugar, egg, vinegar and the juice from the pineapple. (Just the juice) Cook until it thickens, then cool. Fold in the remaining ingredients and chill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...