Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Where Have I Been??? A New Family Member?? And What To COOK For Thanksgiving??

Now that the busy months on the farm are starting to wind down I hope to have more time to devote to my blog. I have been so busy keeping up with the garden and the yardwork that I havent had much time to post  on here. I have learned so many new things over the growing season and have alot of stories and recipes to share. Im not a big fan of winter but I am actually looking forward to a little bit of a slower pace and some much needed me time. We are also expecting a new family member in the Spring so I am looking forward to sharing this new adventure with my blogging friends. Stay Tuned!  Right now the dilemma at my house is what to bring to Thanksgiving dinner. I have so many recipes I would love to try and am having a hard time narrowing it down to just a few. Nothing will top my Grandmoms and my Moms cooking though. YUMM! Im looking forward to spending the day with the people I love the most and looking forward tooeven more , a late night turkey sandwich with my children and going to bed knowing that the next day we will all be going to cut our Christmas tree..Its such a magical time of the year and its just waiting  right around the corner. Now off to browse through a few thousand recipes...... :)  What are some of your favorite Thanksgiving dishes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...