Thursday, January 20, 2011

About Blooming Time !

Winter is so tiring and long and boring. I am missing the sunshine and the color green. Anyone that knows me knows I love flowers. Im not picky, I love them all even some  that people consider weeds. My beautiful sister in law bought me a hyacinth last year for my birthday in February. It was beautiful and smelled heavenly. I had all the intentions of planting those bulbs in the fall. I never got around to it and just recently was cleaning the basement and discovered the forgotten flower bulbs. I was so happy to see that they were peeking their little heads up out of the dirt, sort of winking at me.
Exactly what I needed to get me through this long winter.A little touch of spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...