Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beyond Freezing!

This past Thursday night into Friday morning our temperatures here were the lowest we have had in a long time. It was -30 with the wind chill and the temperature when I got up was -4. You dont know how happy I was to see this guy show up.
We havent seen the sun very much in the last three months and when it does make an appearance it is a joyous day.
The moon was still shining as the sun rose
It didnt take long to melt the frost on our front door. (The frost on the INSIDE of the door.)
It didnt get much warmer on Friday I think the high was 4. Its days like these when I remind myself not to complain one little bit when its 100 degrees in the shade!!! 

Oh how I could use one of those days right now so I can unthaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...