Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Anyone Know How To Make Chicken Socks?

First let me start off by saying these are not my chickens...They belong to my Parents and live on their farm about 40 minutes from me.I plan on getting my own chickens this spring as soon as I get my chicken coop built. I am not a carpenter nor can I cut a straight line so that should be interesting. :) I was visiting this past sunday, which we always try to do and I noticed the chickens standing on one leg:
It made me wonder if they do this because the ground is cold? I have very little chicken knowledge
and have been spending my winter reading every chicken book and magazine I have. Havent come across any information on it just yet. Anyone know? If thats the case maybe someone should invent chicken SOCKS!  Just sayin!
Maybe I interrupted their Karate class  ..... I thought I heard " Crane kick"





disclaimer: These chickens are pets, they will never be food,as much to my fathers dismay (he was born on a farm where you actually eat the chickens you raise) besides they are to pretty to be dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...