Saturday, January 15, 2011

Middle of Winter :(

Well its January 15th and right smack dab in the middle of winter here. We havent seen the sun for days. Got the good news that more snow is coming this week. I am so ready for the warmer weather to arrive. Im getting a little cabin fever I think ,even the barn kitties are agreeing with me . I notice that even they take advantage of the sun when it decides to come out, All stretched out just taking it all in. I guess I should enjoy this down time when there isnt so many projects to do. Without winter I wouldnt really appreciate spring when it arrives. The way the air smells when you finally get that first nice day and being able to watch everything wake up from its winter slumber. I think today Ill climb into my old rocking chair and look through my many garden books and plot and plan my spring endeavors. Only a few more weeks and I bet then I will be wishing to be able to just sit and relax for awhile.    

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...